What did the colonists download from ITunes after a long series of "abuses and usurpations" by the tyrannical British government?
2) The Revolution wasn't so revolutionary...
3) Four dead in Ohio!
4) As close to "Cross of Gold" as I could get.
5) Die Horst Wessel Lied? Nicht! For invasion of Poland, der Blitzkrieg Bop!
6) It explains what the ICC does. Sort of.
7) New England Economy--mainly based on wood things: barrel staves, ships, but who gets the wood?!
8) Okay, so maybe the Civil War involved a little more than a touch of Grey...
9) Nixon preferred Sunday nights, though.
10) What could be more American?
11) What Cleveland listened to over and over again on his IPod before his second inauguration.